We are committed to creating and maintaining an equitable and integrated environment where every employee receives equal opportunity with respect to employment and receives accommodation where required.
We are committed to providing access to our facilities and delivering excellent customer service at all times for clients and visitors, and in a way that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities.
If you would like to provide feedback regarding the way we provide services to persons with disabilities or to request copies of the Accessibility Policy in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Measures to Support Accessibility – Website
SHOEBOX Ltd. takes the following measures to help ensure accessibility of https://www.shoebox.md/:
- Include accessibility in our internal policies.
- Provide accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of https://www.shoebox.md/. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on https://www.shoebox.md/:
- Phone: 8773499934
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 301-80 Aberdeen St., Ottawa, ON