Hearing loss is the world’s greatest disability, yet few of us have a regular hearing test. New, easy-to-use, tablet audiometry takes hearing testing from a specialty service to one you can now provide all your patients. Don’t they deserve the most complete care possible?
- Easy-to-use – almost anyone can administer a diagnostic hearing test
- Clinically validated to produce accurate hearing threshold results
- Ultra-lightweight and portable – testing can be done in any reasonably quiet location
- Optimized for both children and adults
- Includes cloud-based backup and export of patient data and test results
“SHOEBOX helps me offer more services to my patients. Everyone deserves a regular hearing test and now everyone gets one during their annual exams.”
SHOEBOX has been clinically validated for use as a diagnostic audiometer, even when testing is performed outside of a sound booth. We have been included in various studies on the efficacy of tablet audiometry, conducted at some of the world’s leading institutions, including Mayo Clinic, McGill University, CHEO, and more.