Test for adverse side effects of treatments by regularly monitoring for ototoxicity.
- Easy-to-use – almost anyone can administer a diagnostic hearing test
- Produces accurate results even when used outside of a sound-booth
- Language independent and won’t be affected by power outages
- Includes the option to add Extended High Frequency Testing
- Use one standard testing protocol in geographically distributed locations
- Paperless patient, data management across multi-sites
- Simplify threshold shift detection
“We use SHOEBOX to monitor tuberculosis patients for ototoxicity. We don’t always have access to an audiologist in the clinics so without SHOEBOX it would be difficult to provide this level of care.”
SHOEBOX has been clinically validated for use as a diagnostic audiometer, even when testing is performed outside of a sound booth. We have been included in various studies on the efficacy of tablet audiometry, conducted at some of the world’s leading institutions, including Mayo Clinic, McGill University, CHEO, and more.