Highly portable, easy to use, plus advanced data management make it well suited for use in common research projects.
- Paperless patient and data management across multi-sites using a powerful database ideal for large scale projects
- We understand grants and research budget constraints and will work with you to make your project a success
- An experienced team that can help design, monitor, and analyze your data to help research projects run smoothly
- Ability to ensure standardization of testing protocols across remote locations
- Validated to produce accurate results, including extended high frequency, even when used outside of a sound-booth
Learn more about Research with SHOEBOX here.
“We use SHOEBOX to monitor tuberculosis patients for ototoxicity. We don’t always have access to an audiologist in the clinics so without SHOEBOX it would be difficult to provide this level of care.”
SHOEBOX has been clinically validated for use as a diagnostic audiometer, even when testing is performed outside of a sound booth. We have been included in various studies on the efficacy of tablet audiometry, conducted at some of the world’s leading institutions, including Mayo Clinic, McGill University, CHEO, and more.