We’re looking for a confident, proactive candidate to join us. You will start as a member of our Engagement Team under marketing, then progress (usually within 3-9 months) to our Sales Team. Your mission will be to learn — about our products, our company, and the customers and industry segments we serve.
To start, you will qualify leads from Marketing and turn them into meetings for Account Managers. You do this by engaging leads through emails and cold calls, representing our company and our solutions to potential clients. This job is filled with opportunity — the sky’s the limit. Success as an Account Manager will lead to an opportunity to move into Sales. With time and experience, you will progress to a Senior Account Manager and eventually Enterprise Account Manager.
This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the world by furthering our mission to expand hearing healthcare around the Globe with our innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions, and to work with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Why we need you:
We are growing really fast, and we need more passionate, dedicated, driven people to join our team and help us make a difference.
We’re looking for someone who can identify our client needs, suggest appropriate solutions, and develop long term relationships with customers. You’ll be initially acting as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams as a member of our Engagement Team, and progress to actively selling our solutions as part of our Sales Team. You need to be hungry, humble, and smart.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Engage inbound leads via email and phone to qualify them as potential opportunities
- Set and achieve monthly quotas of meetings booked and opportunities qualified
- Re-engage older leads through nurture campaigns
- Research and identify key contacts and prospects to generate initial interest and build sales momentum
- Proactively prospect SHOEBOX solutions into industry and regionally targeted accounts
- Operate as the point of contact for customers
- Initiate, progress and track sales opportunities
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key accounts and sales metrics
- Provide product support and/or training
- Engage in other opportunities of interest as you as you keep learning
- 1-3+ years’ account management in the medical/biotech or software industries or other relevant experience providing high-quality, attentive service in a client-focused role
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in communicating/executing complex solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to continuing professional development including optimal communication, conflict resolution, market segment differentiation, and effective training techniques
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent
- Experience in Audiology or healthcare
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Audiometry. We design and develop products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what the Marketing function can do, and collaborating with salespeople and developers who are super passionate about their crafts.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, real work-life balance, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit. SHOEBOX will provide you with a MacBook Air.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email email@example.com. Please include “Account Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.