SHOEBOX Audiometry, a division of Clearwater Clinical, is seeking an energetic team member for the full-time opportunity of Account Manager. The primary role would be engagement and development of long-term relationships with both new and existing customers. In addition, the Account Manager would be responsible for liaising between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions, according to customer requirements.
- Operate as the point of contact for SHOEBOX Audiometry customers
- Initiate progress and track SHOEBOX sales opportunities
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key accounts and sales metrics
- Provide SHOEBOX product support and/or training when required
- Other duties as assigned
Education / Qualifications:
- 3+ years of account management in the medical/biotech industry or other relevant experience
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
- Masters of Science degree or equivalent considered an asset
- Experience in Audiology or healthcare considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in communicating/executing complex solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to continuing professional development including optimal communication, conflict resolution, market segment differentiation, and effective training techniques
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email to: email@example.com. Please include “Account Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
(Clearwater Clinical/SHOEBOX Audiometry has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you have specific ergonomic needs or require other accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Clearwater at 613-728-6666 to discuss arrangements.)