We’re looking for a confident, proactive Account Manager to join our Sales team. You are responsible for engaging and developing long-term relationships with new and existing customers. As a key liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams, you have the opportunity to make a real impact on the world by ensuring the timely and successful delivery of innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions according to customer requirements. You will accomplish this together with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Audiometry. We design and develop products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day.
In joining us, you’re connecting with a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
Why we need you:
We are growing really fast, and we need more passionate, dedicated, awesome people to join our team and help us make a difference.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Operate as the point of contact for customers
- Initiate, progress and track sales opportunities
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key accounts and sales metrics
- Provide product support and/or training
- Engage in other opportunities of interest as you as you keep learning
- 3+ years’ account management in the medical/biotech or software industries or other relevant experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in communicating/executing complex solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Commitment to continuing professional development including optimal communication, conflict resolution, market segment differentiation, and effective training techniques
- B.Sc. degree or equivalent
- Experience in Audiology or healthcare
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit, and a MacBook Air
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Account Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX Audiometry has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you have specific ergonomic needs or require other accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact SHOEBOX at 613-728-6666 to discuss arrangements.