We’re looking for a highly organized, self-motivated candidate to join our Audiology Services Team. The Coordinator will organize and manage the day-to-day communication and requests from all Audiology Services customers, as well as track relevant deliverables and milestones. The Coordinator also onboards new Audiology Services customers.
The Coordinator works directly with customers to schedule and deliver their audiology onboarding session(s). They will be the main point of contact for our external audiology reviewers in the United States and will help manage their invoices, provide product-relevant updates and training.
This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the world by furthering our mission to expand hearing healthcare around the globe with our innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions, and to work with an amazing group of dedicated and passionate people.
Why we need you:
You are an accomplished administrator, and love to bring your positive “can do” attitude to everything you do. You get a lot of personal satisfaction from knowing a job is being done right, on-time, and customers are happy. On a day-to-day basis you enjoy tracking accomplishments and services as they are delivered, ensuring customer satisfaction with the process. You can provide reports to the Director of Audiology as needed, and provide up-to-date customer information to our Audiology Reviewers as new customers are onboarded.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Onboard new Audiology Reviewers
- File signed agreements and license information
- Send onboarding packages
- Contribute to web training sessions
- Setup Reviewer customer accounts and permissions
- Train the Reviewer on tools (such as time tracking tools) and the review workflows they will use
- Explain the billing process with new reviewers and support them as needed
- Monitor and track Audiology Reviewers’ schedule and deliverables on an ongoing basis
- Monitor status of licenses and notify reviewers when their licenses are due for renewal on a state-by-state basis.
- Track reviewer schedules for availability and times of absence, requiring backup coverage.
- Track workload across each reviewers and report to the Director of Audiology.
- Track active Audiology Services customers
- Organize customer information such as testing schedules, sites, company information in customer folders for the SHOEBOX Audiology Team
- Monitor that customers are completing testing as per their schedule
- Monitor that customers are actioning recommendations
- Flag any unexpected inactivity to the Director of Audiology for follow-up
- Create and provide a schedule of Audiology Services deliverables such as annual summative reports, quarterly calls to the SHOEBOX Audiology Team
- Compose annual summative reports for each Audiology Services customer
- Schedule and train new Audiology Services customers on the web portal tools they will use for Audiology Review Services.
- Setup and verify the web portal for the customer and the Audiology Reviewers when a new customer is onboarded.
- Communicate new customer information to the Audiology Reviewers when they are assigned a new customer.
- Ongoing tracking of Audiology Services customers with detailed information as needed by the Audiology Team.
- Post-secondary degree, or equivalent in experience
- 3+ years of experience as an administrative assistant or project administrator, or equivalent
- Experience working with external clients/customers
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to collect from a variety of sources and organize the information in a manner that can be easily accessed and understood by others
- Project management skills whereby schedules and deliverables can be created and tracked across a number of customer projects
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills and collaboration with many stakeholders ranging from the audiology team, services team, external reviewers, and customers
- Highly effective multitasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn new technology and processes
- Ability to train external stakeholders/customers on provided tools and processes.
- Ability to effectively write and distribute meeting minutes
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of Google Meet, Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Ability to type 60 words per minute with accuracy
- This role requires a complete background check, including employment, criminal record and credit check
- Previous experience in healthcare or occupational health is an asset
- This role is primarily work from home, with the flexibility for occasional workdays at the Ottawa office.
- Manual dexterity required to use a laptop computer and peripherals.
- Overtime as required
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Ltd. We design and develop audiometry products and hearing test software that is creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what the Audiology Services function can do, and collaborating with other SHOEBOXers who are super passionate about their crafts.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another.
We offer competitive salaries, real work-life balance, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit. SHOEBOX will provide you with a MacBook Air with memory to spare and a new monitor.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resumes here.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.