CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
We’re looking for an energetic candidate to join our Customer Success team. You will actively monitor and manage the success of SHOEBOX Audiometry customers as they onboard and use our product. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the world by ensuring that customers are successful with our innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Audiometry, a division of Clearwater Clinical. We design and develop products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Here are some reasons why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries, and sound booths cost upwards of $20,000—each.
With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (literally you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
This means that at SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a truly meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an Agile team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what mobile devices can do, and collaborating with developers who are super passionate about their craft.
Why we need you:
We are growing really fast, and we need more passionate, dedicated, awesome people to join our team and help us make a difference.
You’ll have the opportunity to do all kinds of cool things like:
- Develop tools and processes to monitor customer health
- Work with unsuccessful customers to understand challenges, improve health and improve onboarding
- Work with successful customers to understand the keys to success and improve onboarding
- Manage annual renewals to achieve renewal targets
- Develop and deploy retention tools to achieve churn targets
- Analyze customer health data to prioritize improvement actions
- Advocate for customers, working to reduce customer friction throughout their life cycle with SHOEBOX
- Work with Product Management, Customer Support, and Onboarding teams to ensure that the next customer has a better experience with SHOEBOX than the customer before.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in life science, audiology or related field of study
- 2-3 years IT customer success experience in the healthcare, biotechnology, or medical software industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and data entry skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy, customer-focused start-up environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, flexible hours, stock options and a discretionary wellness benefit. Clearwater will provide you with a MacBook Pro with memory to spare and a 4K monitor.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Customer Success Specialist” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
(Clearwater Clinical/SHOEBOX Audiometry has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you have specific ergonomic needs or require other accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Clearwater at 613-728-6666 to discuss arrangements.)