We’re looking for a customer-focused brand ambassador to join our Customer Success team. The successful candidate will be an individual who drives the success of SHOEBOX customers throughout the customer journey. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality product training to clients as part of guiding them through the onboarding process. It is an opportunity to proactively identify unhealthy customers and intervene to help them meet their goals, maximizing revenue retention.
This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the world by furthering our mission to expand hearing healthcare around the Globe with our innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions, and to work with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Why we need you:
We need an energetic, dedicated team member to help us make a difference. You have a “can-do” attitude, love to learn, have fun with technology, and are passionate about providing excellent service. You are happiest when developing relationships based on trust with customers and team-mates, and when you can really make a positive impact through your work.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Ensure clients consistently receive a WOW! customer experience.
- Proactively manage assigned customer relationships, acting as their trusted advisor while advocating internally on their behalf.
- Develop creative strategies to increase customer engagement, drive growth, reduce churn, and produce SHOEBOX advocates.
- Deliver high-quality, interactive training on all products to customers.
- Develop tools and processes to monitor customer health.
- Normalize and prepare customer data for import into the customer instance of the Data Management Portal.
- Work with unsuccessful customers to understand challenges, improve health, and improve onboarding.
- Address escalating client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Work with successful customers to understand the keys to success and improve onboarding.
- Develop and deploy retention tools to achieve churn targets.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer data in the CRM system.
- Analyze customer health data to prioritize improvement actions.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Knowledge Management teams to ensure that the next customer has a better experience with SHOEBOX than the customer before.
- Identify gaps or improvements to processes and champion change in the organization.
- Create new ways to engage with our ‘long tail’ of ‘tech touch’ clients.
- Respond to customer email / phone inquiries.
- Attend and conform to end-user security awareness trainin.
- Conform to organizational information security policies.
- Conform to Non-disclosure agreements, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or an equivalent combination of relevant job experience and training.
- 1-3 years of technical customer success experience, ideally in the healthcare, biotechnology, or medical software industry, or another similarly regulated industry.
- Solid track record of delivering interactive virtual training in a 1:1 or group environment.
- Demonstrated experience using customer ticketing tools (ex. Zoho desk, Jira, Zendesk).
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships up to C-Suite.
- Solid understanding of CRM tools.
- Demonstrated experience using internal and external Knowledge Bases and Procedures.
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity and communicate toward clarity.
- Excellent, clear written and verbal communication skills (listening, writing, and speaking) in English; bilingualism in other global languages would be a bonus
- Ability to travel (up to max. 5% annually).
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Ability to communicate in languages other than English, especially Spanish, German and/or French.
- Proven experience supporting Windows and MacOS operating systems.
- Experience working with Excel to manipulate structured data.
- Experience with scripting languages as it relates to structured data manipulation.
- Experience in healthcare, biotechnology, or medical software industry.
- Experience with audio technology and terminologies.
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Ltd. We are a medical device company that designs and develops audiometry products creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what the Customer Support function can do, and collaborating with colleagues who are super passionate about their work.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, real work-life balance, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit. SHOEBOX will provide you with a MacBook Air with memory to spare and a 4K monitor.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resumes here.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.