We’re looking for an energetic, proactive candidate to join our Customer Support team. You will engage and support SHOEBOX customers as they onboard and use our product.
This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the world by furthering our mission to expand hearing healthcare around the Globe with our innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions, and to work with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Why we need you:
We are growing really fast, and we need a passionate, dedicated team member to help us make a difference. You have a “can-do” attitude, love to learn, have fun with technology, and a strong track record of providing excellent service. You are happiest when developing relationships based on trust with customers and team-mates, and when you can really make a positive impact through your work.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Provide SHOEBOX system set-up guidance and product training to customers
- Follow up with SHOEBOX customers to ensure user success and product performance
- SHOEBOX technical support; addressing customer questions related to use of the SHOEBOX platform
- Assist in developing and maintaining support and training tools/materials for all components of the SHOEBOX Audiometry Solution
- Tracking, analyze and report on trending support issues and customer feedback
- Other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in life science, audiology or related field of study
- 3-5 years customer service/support experience in the healthcare, biotechnology, or medical software industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys solving problems, using critical thinking and data to inform decisions
- Strong spreadsheet and data manipulation skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy, customer-focused start-up environment.
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Ltd. We design and develop audiometry products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what the Customer Support function can do, and collaborating with salespeople and developers who are super passionate about their crafts.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, real work-life balance, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit. SHOEBOX will provide you with a MacBook Air with memory to spare and a 4K monitor.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Customer Support Specialist” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.