Digital Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced and technically savvy Digital Marketing Manager to lead Search Engine Marketing for our team. You will drive demand generation to help scale our reach through paid channels. This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the world by ensuring our mission to expand hearing healthcare around the Globe and to work with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Why we need you:
Analytics and audience insights percolate around your beautiful brain each morning as you sip your coffee or listen to your favorite playlist. You have strong digital, project management, and leadership skills. You love the math but can still write compelling copy, too. You’ve been looking for the opportunity to combine your skills in concert with like-minded people to drive engagement in key market segments. You love to learn, and your craft is perpetually in beta. You know your chops are awesome but prefer to stay humble about them (and work with other people who share this trait).
We are growing really fast, and we need a strategic cross-team collaborator to drive revenue growth by leading the development and execution of PPC campaigns that generate leads, build pipeline, and improve brand awareness. You are a strategic thinker, a collaborative master planner, and a happy do-er.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Develop, manage, and optimize search, display, and retargeting campaigns across paid channels (Google, Bing, Facebook, etc)
- Hit lead acquisition and revenue goals from digital channels
- Maintain a data-first approach to website traffic and conversions through continual monitoring, tracking, interpretation, reporting, testing and experimentation
- Knowledge of SEO and how to optimize pages for rankings that drive high-quality traffic
- Ability to create compelling landing pages that maximize conversions
- Provide useful daily / weekly dashboard reports on KPIs for management
- Maximize marketing ROI with a focus on lowering CPL
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work with our marketing stack (Yesware, Active Campaign, Zoho CRM, and analytics tools) for program execution, integrations, routing to sales development, understanding conversions, analyzing results and program improvement…and assist team members to use them efficiently
- Ensure all visuals are compelling, copy is concise, and everything is on-brand
- Love to learn, and make time for it in every work day. Monitoring and anticipating digital marketing trends help you generate the big ideas that win business
- Love to measure program performance. We conduct program audits twice a year, so you need to be more than OK with that
- Like it when other stuff comes up (because it always does). New work opportunities are reasons to celebrate. You measure them and articulate the “new stuff” because it can become the reason to hire another awesome team member over time
- Post-secondary degree, diploma, or certification in Marketing, Digital Media, Analytics or related field
- Certified Google AdWords and Analytics Partner
- 5+ years of hands-on experience managing performance-based paid search, social, and display campaigns in companies that focused on digital as their primary mechanism for demand generation
- Strong analytical skills and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investment
- In-depth knowledge of lead generation conversion funnels, metrics, and key SaaS KPIs
- Experience setting up A/B split tests and multivariate testing
- True and unique understanding of CRM and how leads integrate into it
- Knowledge of SEO to maximize engagement and conversion
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills. You can clearly convey ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions with peers, cross-functional teams, and the executive
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving and collaborative environment where people are inspired, driven and unafraid to take informed risks. You get stuff done
- Ability to participate strategically and operate tactically
- Experience with medical audiences and market segments
- Experience in a regulated environment
- Knowledge of Adobe suite of design and editing tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) for creating ads, editing templates, or producing online images
- Experience with WordPress
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Audiometry. We design and develop products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what the marketing function can do, and collaborating with salespeople and developers who are super passionate about their crafts.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, real work-life balance, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit. SHOEBOX will provide you with a MacBook Pro with memory to spare and a 4K monitor.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email email@example.com. Please include “Digital Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX Audiometry has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you have specific ergonomic needs or require other accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact SHOEBOX at 613-728-6666 to discuss arrangements.