Enterprise Account Manager
We’re currently searching for a driven, strategically-minded Enterprise Account Manager to help us grow. As an Enterprise Account Manager with SHOEBOX, your primary focus will be securing new enterprise accounts and developing new business within existing accounts. In addition, as a senior member of our Sales team, you’ll play a key role in the development of SHOEBOX’s sales and business development strategies.
As an ideal candidate for this role, you have solid experience developing and managing enterprise accounts in the software industry, and you’re a strategic thinker with strong scientific/technical acumen. You’re an outstanding communicator and you’re made for a fast-paced startup environment.
- Manage large, complex accounts and develop relationships within those organizations. Leverage those relationships into additional revenue opportunities.
- Contribute significantly to the development of enterprise-level sales and business development strategies.
- Source, research, and secure new enterprise customers.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key accounts and sales metrics.
- Provide SHOEBOX product support and/or training when required.
- 3-6 years of enterprise account management experience in the SaaS and/or medical/biotech industries.
- Educational background in the sciences is considered an asset.
- Experience in audiology or healthcare is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in communicating/executing complex solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Commitment to continuing professional development including optimal communication, conflict resolution, market segment differentiation, and effective training techniques.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email to: email@example.com. Please include “Enterprise Account Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.