We’re searching for a seasoned, strategically minded Channel Manager to help us grow. As a Global Channel Manager with SHOEBOX, your primary focus will be working with the regional reseller teams from our parent company, WS Audiology, to provide sales training and support resources to enable successful selling and deployment of SHOEBOX products in defined global markets. You will be responsible for ensuring channel and customer satisfaction by handling day to day inquiries supporting these relationships.
As an ideal candidate for this role, you’re smart, proactive, adaptable, independent, and easy to work with. You’re keen to learn and you do so quickly. You get the big picture, but you also sweat the details. In short, you’re a superstar.
This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the world by furthering our mission to expand hearing healthcare around the Globe with our innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions, and to work with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Your primary responsibilities:
In collaboration with our in-country reseller teams, you will:
- Provide SHOEBOX product training, sales training enablement and support.
- Progress and close new sales opportunities in defined territories.
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities by participating in key sales processes and sharing best practices.
- Track and maintain channel pipeline and forecast metrics.
- Identify and problem-solve sales challenges.
- Develop and execute channel programs.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Customer support services to our distributor/reseller, other related duties as required or assigned.
- +5 years’ experience developing and managing large accounts in the software industry.
- A strategic perspective.
- Strong scientific/technical acumen
- An ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent; Master’s considered an asset.
- Experience in audiology or healthcare is considered an asset.
- Experience in communicating/executing complex solutions based on customer needs.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Multilingual language skills are required; English and German, Spanish is considered an asset
- Commitment to continuing professional development including optimal communication, conflict resolution, market segment differentiation, and effective training techniques.
- Global travel will be required
- You must meet all national and international travel qualification and documentation requirements.
Location of Work:
SHOEBOX practices a “collaboration first” model, which means that most employees currently work from home and, with flexibility to work in the local office when required for business purposes. This role will be a combination of remote and in-office (hybrid).
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Ltd. We design and develop audiometry products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what the Professional Services function can do, and collaborating with salespeople and developers who are super passionate about their crafts.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, real work-life balance, and flexible hours. SHOEBOX will provide you with a MacBook Air with memory to spare and a 4K monitor.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resumes here.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.