Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter
We believe that everyone deserves access to hearing healthcare.
We’re SHOEBOX Inc. We’re combining medical, technical, and entrepreneurial expertise to lead transformation in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re making hearing testing more affordable and accessible than ever before with SHOEBOX, the world’s first easy-to-use, automated, iPad audiometer.
With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment, and data can be analyzed remotely, which allows for testing and analysis almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
This means that at SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a truly meaningful impact every single day.
Career Opportunity – HR Generalist / Recruiter
We’re searching for an intermediate-level HR professional with strong skills and experience in recruiting. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the incumbent will support a wide range of HR processes and initiatives, and play a significant role in helping the organization acquire top talent, grow, and succeed.
As an ideal candidate for this role, you’re smart, proactive, adaptable, independent, and easy to work with. You’re keen to learn and you do so quickly. You get the big picture but you also sweat the details. In short, you’re a superstar.
What you’ll do:
- Provide HR direction, advice and support of business activities across the organization.
- Support the planning, coordination, and delivery of HR services and programs including maintenance of employee information and all HR administrative processes
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the development of recruitment processes, strategies, and tools.
- Develop and execute comprehensive, innovative sourcing strategies.
- Conduct interviews and reference checks.
- Participate in project-based work such as compensation analyses, policy revision, and development.
- Participate in workforce planning meetings.
- Play a key role in the implementation and administration of the HRIS.
- Interpret and implement HR policies, practices, and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees and ensure compliance with legislative requirements.
- Manage employee benefits program and associated administration.
- Other duties as determined.
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an HR role, ideally within a dynamic, growth-oriented high-tech environment.
- Significant experience in, and strong knowledge of, recruitment and selection best practices.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Exposure to HR Information Systems is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven organization, planning, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Flexible and adaptable, with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and client-service orientation.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and proven ability to build and maintain productive work relationships at all levels.
Why work here?
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. Please include “HR Generalist/Recruiter” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.