Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON
We’re looking for a supportive problem-solver to join our Managed Services team. You will serve as dedicated support and an advocate for our customers. The Junior Services Representative manages customer relationships by ensuring timely delivery of contracted services, acts as a single point of contact for customer issues and inquiries, and advocates for customers back into SHOEBOX. This role ensures that customer concerns are addressed and customers are successful with SHOEBOX products and services.
Why we need you:
You are passionate about providing top-quality service and enjoy being the key support person our most important customers call when they have problems.
Your primary responsibilities:
Managed Services Delivery
- Dedicated T1/T2 customer support during scheduled business hours (including on-call)
- Communicate unit fulfillment, sales orders, and status updates to customers
- Coordinate headset recalibration invoices, orders, and returns
- Create and deliver custom training sessions and content
- Manage customer iPad fleet via Mobile Device Management
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure contracted services are delivered
- Administer and organize customer and user information via Support Portal
- Track time spent on Managed Services using time tracking tool
- Maintain customer tracking sheets
- Log bugs in Jira to escalate to T3 support
- Customized services for complex customers
Customer Success for Managed Services Customers
- Proactively manage customer relationships, acting as single point of contact for Managed Services customers into SHOEBOX
- Consult with internal stakeholders to align on best answers to customer questions and to resolve or escalate customer issues independently
- Manage periodic meetings with customers, maintain action register
- Advocate for customers back into SHOEBOX, ensuring customer issues are accurately reported and actioned
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years experience in a related role
- Demonstrated experience using customer relationship management tools (ex. Zoho desk, Jira, Zendesk, Apple Concierge) and internal/external Knowledge Bases
- Clear, effective written and verbal English language skills (listening, writing, speaking)
- Proven experience supporting Apple iOS devices
- Customer focus, accountability, and teamwork
- Problem identification and problem resolution
- Attention to detail and analytical thinking
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Communication, documentation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Able to work a flexible, on-call schedule
- Ability to travel (up to max. 5% annually)
- A complete background check (including criminal record check) may be required
- Experience with Windows and macOS
- Experience with audio technology and terminologies
- PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance for customer support
- Ability to communicate in languages other than English
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Ltd. We design and develop audiometry products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what the Customer Support and Success functions can do, and collaborating with colleagues who are super passionate about their crafts.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, real work-life balance, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit. SHOEBOX will provide you with a MacBook Pro with memory to spare and a 4K monitor.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Junior Services Representative” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.