We believe that everyone deserves access to hearing healthcare. We’re looking for an energetic candidate to join our Product Management team to identify and solve user challenges. You will work with our team to deliver innovative solutions that will permit for hearing tests for general wellness, impacts of medications, workplace safety, and other global applications. This is your opportunity to have a direct impact on addressing a global health issue and to join an exciting business where we thrive on changing paradigms, trying new things (and learning from them every time), and moving quickly.
We’re SHOEBOX Audiometry, a division of Clearwater Clinical. We are combining medical, technical, and entrepreneurial expertise to lead transformation in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we are making hearing testing more affordable and accessible than ever before with SHOEBOX Audiometry, the world’s first easy-to-use, automated, iPad audiometer.
With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment, and data can be analyzed remotely, which allows for testing and analysis almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
This means that at SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a truly meaningful impact every single day.
What you will do:
- Define and execute the product strategy and roadmap that will meet the market needs and grow our business
- Engage the market to identify the problems that need to be solved
- Communicate market challenges and product requirements to internal stakeholders
- Serve as a passionate product spokesperson and visionary
- Work with a cross-functional team to ensure product is delivered on time
- Contribute to many different areas of this exciting homegrown Ottawa business
- You have a minimum of 3 years of recent product management experience, preferably in a software capacity, expertise in the field of audiology is a bonus
- You have direct project experience with Agile methodologies
- You are self-motivated, detail oriented, responsible and timely team-player with excellent written, verbal, presentation and collaboration skills
- You have an outstanding logical ability to effectively understand business needs, goals and objectives and convert them into tangible requirements, solutions and alternatives
- You are effective in communicating and collaborating with all levels of the business ranging from the organization’s executives, developers, support, sales, and our customers too
- You have the proven ability to work on simultaneous projects while committing to deliver on time and with quality
- You should have experience in customer facing roles with engagements around requirement gathering, gap analysis, and presenting a business value proposition for the proposed solutions
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy, customer-focused start-up environment.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, flexible hours, stock options and a discretionary wellness benefit.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email email@example.com. Please include “Product Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
(Clearwater Clinical/SHOEBOX Audiometry has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you have specific ergonomic needs or require other accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Clearwater at 613-728-6666 to discuss arrangements.)