Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced candidate to join our Marketing team. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for crafting the strategy around messaging and will become a chief advocate for SHOEBOX. You will own the development– and the telling — of our story. This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the world by furthering our mission to expand hearing healthcare around the Globe with our innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions, and to work with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Why we need you:
You are motivated by what customers and competitors are doing today, and what they are likely to do in the future. You are curious and want to get to know our buyers to understand why and how they make buying decisions. Your planning is data-driven, not guesswork. You back up those plans with evidence and use that knowledge to develop messaging and positioning that resonates with buyers and empowers our sellers to be successful.
In the role, you will collaborate with our product, sales, and marketing teams to develop innovative campaigns that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success, as is your ability to grasp, articulate, and present our products to various audiences.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Create, or collaborate on, the creation of content including sales tools, product demos, website copy, blog posts, videos, speaking abstracts and presentations, and more to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Support the product team with market and competitive analysis, pricing, and packaging
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- 3+ years of product marketing and promotion experience that includes delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitive analysis and market research, and developing compelling value propositions for various personas
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or a related field
- Exceptional ROI tracking knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication skills are required. You should be comfortable presenting in front of large groups and be a solid writer
- Excellent people and project management skills to lead launch planning efforts
- Team player par excellence
- Proficiency with marketing, CRM, sales and productivity measurement, monitoring and tracking systems
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools like Slack and Salesforce
- Familiar with marketing automation tools like ActiveCampaign, Zoho CRM and Google Analytics
- Ability to travel in support of trade shows and conferences up to a maximum of 10 times per year
- Pragmatic Institute Certified (PMC) III or higher
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Audiometry. We design and develop products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what the marketing function can do, and collaborating with salespeople and developers who are super passionate about their crafts.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, real work-life balance, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit. SHOEBOX will provide you with a MacBook Air.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Product Marketing Manager” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX Audiometry has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you have specific ergonomic needs or require other accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact SHOEBOX at 613-728-6666 to discuss arrangements.