Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON
We’re looking for a confident, proactive candidate to help our Professional Services team. You will manage all activity relating to assigned customer projects. This role manages customer relationships by ensuring timely delivery of contracted services, acts as a single point of contact for customer issues and inquiries, and advocates for customers back into SHOEBOX. This role ensures that customer concerns are addressed and customers are successful with SHOEBOX products and services.
This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the world by furthering our mission to expand hearing healthcare around the Globe with our innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions, and to work with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Your primary responsibilities:
Customer Success for Professional Services Customers
- Proactively manage customer relationships, acting as a single point of contact for our partners into SHOEBOX
- Advocate internally for our Professional Services customers and function as their trusted advisor
- Manage all project activities relating to the customer’s rollout and workflows as detailed in the customer’s Statement of Work (SOW) where applicable
- Coordinates issue management and resolution by liaising with Customer Support
- Manage periodic meetings with customers, maintain action register
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer data in Gainsight, our Customer Success tool
- Provide input to monthly & quarterly Professional Services reports on customer health & top issues
- Escalate severe issues to management according to set criteria
- Consult with customers on data import requirements and standards
- Coordinate with Data Import personnel to ensure customers’ data sets are properly sanitized, formatted, and uploaded into the portal
- Serve as internal liaison between Sales, Support, Product, Marketing, and Audiology teams and consult with these teams to align on best answers to customer questions
- Lead regular customer meetings. Record and distribute minutes.
- Scheduling of quarterly review meetings as needed
- Ensure shared calendar is kept up to date
- Track time spent on delivering Professional Services using the time tracking tool
- Ensure customer has access to training/support materials as needed
- Attend and conform to end-user security awareness training.
- Conform to organizational information security policies.
- Conform to Non-disclosure agreements, regulatory or contractual requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary degree, diploma, or equivalent in a relevant discipline, or an equivalent combination of relevant job experience and training
- 2-3 years experience in a health care/clinical or other regulatory environment, ideally with a medical device company
- 3-5 years experience with project coordination or similar roles
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to schedule multiple, competing deadlines according to priority and task
- Ability to receive inputs from multiple sources, clarify as needed and determine a clear direction
- Ability to tolerate ambiguity and communicate toward clarity
- Demonstrated experience using customer success and relationship management tools (ex. Gainsight, Zoho CRM)
- Demonstrated experience using internal and external Knowledge Bases and procedures
- Experience manipulating structured data files
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- Clear, effective written and verbal communication skills (listening, writing and speaking) in English
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
- Able to work a flexible schedule (periodic evening meetings)
- Ability to travel (up to max. 5% annually), including meeting all international travel requirements related to COVID-19
- A complete background check (including criminal record check) may be required
- It is a mandatory condition of your employment that: (i) you are vaccinated for COVID-19 with vaccines that have been approved by the Government of Canada; (ii) you have received both of your vaccines at least 14 days prior to your start date; and, (iii) you receive any recommended COVID-19 related boosters which are subsequently approved and recommended by the Government of Canada. Note: If you are unable to receive COVID-19 vaccines due to medical or human rights reasons, please let us know so that we can discuss potential accommodations.
- Experience with Audiological testing
- Experience with Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Experience with audio technology and terminologies
- Proven experience supporting Apple iOS devices
- Experience with Windows and MacOS
- PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance for customer support
- Ability to communicate in languages other than English
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Ltd. We design and develop audiometry products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what the Professional Services function can do, and collaborating with salespeople and developers who are super passionate about their crafts.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, real work-life balance, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit. SHOEBOX will provide you with a MacBook Air with memory to spare and a 4K monitor.
Location of work: As a result of the pandemic, SHOEBOX has moved to a “collaboration first” model, which means that most employees currently work from home and, when the office re-opens, employees will be able to choose whether to work remotely, from the office, or some combination of both. All in-office work and in-person meetings for work that take place outside of the office will be subject to SHOEBOX’s Vaccination Policy, as well as its health and safety procedures. These policies and procedures will require, among other things, full vaccination against COVID-19 as a condition of going into the office or having meetings for work outside of the office.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to APPLY HERE
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.