We’re looking for an energetic candidate to join our Sales Development team. You will be responsible for inbound and outbound lead engagement and qualification as well as identifying new leads through account prospecting. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the world by setting up access to innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Audiometry, a division of Clearwater Clinical. We design and develop products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Here are some reasons why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries, and sound booths cost upwards of $20,000—each.
With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (literally you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
This means that at SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a truly meaningful impact every single day.
- Utilization of research skills to develop prospect lists for targeted marketing and sales initiatives
- Pre-sales lead generation, inbound and outbound lead engagement, qualification and nurturing via email, phone, and/or social media
- Coordination of qualified lead hand-off and/or meeting scheduling with the sales team
- Solution demonstrations and educating prospects on the SHOEBOX Audiometry platform
- Other duties as assigned
- Sales or Sales Development experience in the medical/biotech industry or other relevant experience considered an asset
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent
- Masters of Science degree or equivalent considered an asset
- Experience in Audiology or healthcare considered an asset
- Exceptional verbal communication and writing/editing skills, with an ability to summarize key findings and effectively communicate scientific concepts succinctly to different audiences
- Well developed computer and data entry skills, including strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage and utilize client database
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated reliability
- Tenacity, drive, and eagerness to succeed in a dynamic team in a high growth environments
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email to: email@example.com. Please include “Sales Development Representative” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.