Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for a confident, proactive candidate to join our Marketing team. Your mission will be to qualify leads from Marketing and turn them into meetings for Account Managers. You do this by engaging leads through emails and cold calls, representing our company and our solutions to potential clients. This job is filled with opportunity — the sky’s the limit. Success as an SDR will lead to an opportunity to move into Sales as an Account Manager and eventually Enterprise Account Manager.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is disrupting the hearing testing market, make a real impact on the world, and team up with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Audiometry. We are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
Why we need you:
We are growing really fast, and we need more passionate, dedicated, driven people to join our team and help us make a difference.
Your primary responsibilities:
We’re looking for someone who can identify client needs and suggest appropriate solutions. You’ll be acting as the liaison between our Sales and Marketing teams. You need to be hungry, humble, and smart.
- Engage inbound leads via email and phone to qualify them as potential opportunities
- Set and achieve monthly quotas of meetings booked and opportunities qualified
- Re-engage older leads through nurture campaigns
- Research and identify key contacts and prospects to generate initial interest and build sales momentum
- Proactively prospect SHOEBOX solutions into industry and regionally targeted accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years’ experience providing high-quality, attentive service in a client-focused role
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Exceptional verbal communication and writing/editing skills
- Well-developed computer skills
- Fast, accurate data entry skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated reliability
- Tenacity, drive, and eagerness to succeed in a dynamic team in a high growth environments
- Experience in Audiology or healthcare
- Bachelor of Science
- Sales or Sales Development experience in the medical/biotech industry or other relevant experience
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, flexible hours, a discretionary wellness benefit, and a MacBook Air.
Submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Sales Development Representative” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX Audiometry has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you have specific ergonomic needs or require other accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact SHOEBOX at 613-728-6666 to discuss arrangements.