Sales Engineer - Occupational Hearing Solutions
We’re looking for a proactive, experienced candidate to help lead our Occupational Hearing Solutions team. You will be our subject matter expert and report to the VP of Sales. This is an opportunity to make a real impact on the world by furthering our mission to expand hearing healthcare around the Globe with our innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions, and to work with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Why we need you:
The Sales Engineer is responsible for presenting our Occupational Hearing Testing program offering to qualified prospects as part of the sales process. The role requires both strong industry and technical acumen to understand the needs of our clients and accurately position our SHOEBOX solution. As a subject matter expert, you will work with the sales team throughout the pre-sales and pilot processes to design and deliver customer solutions. You will be responsible for scoping customer requirements and workflows in order to translate them into proposals and/or statements of work.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Delivering effective solution overviews and product demonstrations to potential clients
- Identifying client needs during discovery sessions with new and existing clients.
- Scoping and mapping client requirements and workflows through deep-dive customer sessions
- Preparing solution proposals and statements of work for pilots and enterprise agreements
- Coordinating pilot projects to achieve customer success criteria
- Providing suitable inputs during handoff to Services Delivery team
- Working with our internal product and services team to steer feature, function and services development
- Traveling as required to deliver onsite proposals, demonstrations, attend trade shows, and other functions.
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience
- Must have excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Experience in sales, consulting, or deployment of enterprise software products or services in health and safety, occupational health, or hearing conservation industries
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Experience working in Occupational Health & Safety
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Audiometry. We design and develop products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, and the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries. We can help. With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
At SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an innovative team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what the Sales function can do, and collaborating with product managers and developers who are super passionate about their crafts.
In joining us, you’re joining a dedicated and passionate team that works hard and cares deeply about the change we’re making in the world. We also take time to celebrate our successes, enjoy lunchtimes together, and genuinely like and care about one another. Also, our founder knows how to do magic tricks. It’s pretty cool.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, real work-life balance, flexible hours, and a discretionary wellness benefit. SHOEBOX will provide you with a MacBook Pro with memory to spare and a 4K monitor.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Sales Engineer” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SHOEBOX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.