We’re looking for an energetic candidate to join our Sales and Support Team. You will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the world by ensuring that customers are successful with our innovative mobile and web-based medical solutions with an amazing (seriously, amazing) group of brilliant and passionate people.
Who are we? We’re SHOEBOX Audiometry, a division of Clearwater Clinical. We design and develop products that are creating a seismic shift in the way hearing healthcare is provided. Utilizing iOS and web technology to replace bulky, expensive equipment, we’re bringing hearing testing into the 21st century and making it more affordable and accessible than ever before.
Here are some reasons why that’s important: 5% of the world’s population suffers from disabling hearing loss, 60% of childhood hearing loss is due to preventable causes, the majority of people with disabling hearing loss live in low-middle income countries, and sound booths cost upwards of $20,000—each.
With our products, hearing testing can be conducted outside of a sound booth and without the need for clunky equipment (literally you just need a calibrated headset and an iPad), which allows for testing almost anywhere, anytime, worldwide.
This means that at SHOEBOX, your contribution will have a truly meaningful impact every single day. On top of that, you’ll be an integral part of an Agile team, working with the latest tools and technologies, pushing the boundaries of what mobile devices can do, and collaborating with developers who are super passionate about their craft.
We are growing really fast, and we need more passionate, dedicated, awesome people to join our team and help us make a difference.
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for providing training, support and resource maintenance for the sales and customer support teams. This includes management of the CRM system and support software, maintenance of all sales and support processes, and efficient integration with other departmental processes. The Sales Operations Specialist is also responsible for sales order reviewing, sales activity reports, data analytics, and general sales productivity and efficiency.
You’ll have the opportunity to do all kinds of cool things like:
- New hire on-boarding and basic training programs
- Maintenance of sales and support processes and training
- Vetting and management of sales and support software tools including CRM
- Sales order reviewing for accuracy and completeness
- Data gathering, analytics, and reporting on sales and support data
- Cross-departmental process integration across operations, finance, product management, and software development
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum BS/BA post-secondary degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of Sales Operations in an ISO 13485 environment an asset
- Proficiency with CRM systems like Zoho CRM and/or SalesForce a must
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel with success in maintaining and organizing data
- Understanding of how sales and support processes work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, flexible hours, stock options and a discretionary wellness benefit. Clearwater will provide you with a MacBook Pro with memory to spare and a 4K monitor.
We invite enthusiastic and qualified applicants to submit their resume by email email@example.com. Please include “Sales Operations Specialist” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
(Clearwater Clinical/SHOEBOX Audiometry has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you have specific ergonomic needs or require other accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Clearwater at 613-728-6666 to discuss arrangements.)