We have made the following improvements to PureTest V1.6 & Data Management V3.17:
- PureTest users can now report any issues directly from the app using the new “Report a Problem” tool found in the user profile section. This will allow Customer Support to respond quickly and escalate to our engineering department (when needed) with more information that should ultimately reduce resolution time.
- When adding new test subjects to the app, the user will be prompted to select their Project, reducing instances where the Default project is chosen by accident.
- All new Projects created in the portal will default to be available for “offline testing” mode in the app. This will ensure you are ready to test your employees whether you have a data connection or not.
Bug Fixes for PureTest:
- To improve the user experience when choosing dates in a patient’s demographic profile (e.g. Hire Date), the date picker has been enhanced in the PureTest app to avoid issues with scrolling and tapping.
SHOEBOX Data Management Portal Improvements:
- When adding new test subjects to the app and portal, the user will be prompted to select their Project, reducing instances where the Default Project is chosen by accident.