SHOEBOX PureTest V2.1 includes the following new features and enhancements.
Sync Status – Display Unsynced Items
A new ‘Sync Status’ page is now available through the app settings or the cloud icon on the left top corner of the app . This page displays a list of any items that have not yet synced and their current status giving users an easy way to identify potential reasons for sync issues. The page also includes options to retry syncing or submit a problem report to our support team for assistance.
Improved Test Instructions
The latest update features improved in-app test instructions that now include animated icons to provide an interactive visual guide to the testing process. These animated icons provide step-by-step guidance, enhancing user understanding and engagement with the test. Furthermore, the updated instructions now display the next step on the summary screen at the end of the automated test, clearly indicating to the patient that they should return the device to the test examiner.
Other notable improvements
- Syncing in background – When using PureTest, you may sometimes need to switch to another app or even lock your iPad. With the latest update, the app will continue syncing in the background even if it is no longer the active app on your device. This feature helps to ensure that your data is always up-to-date, without requiring you to keep the app open or constantly checking sync progress.
- Improved date picker in the PT app for smoother user experience. The default date now begins at 20 years prior to today. Date picker now only allows input between one year before today to maximum 120 years ago.
- The “end workflow” button at the end of a test is now coloured red to make it more clear that it is irreversible.
- Improved email validation in the app to give immediate feedback if the email is not in a valid format. This will also bring app validation in line with the portal rules which will further reduce the chance of syncing errors.
- The audiogram history table presented to reviewers now displays shift data with the same precision as the shift table displayed higher up on the patient page (up to 1 decimal precision).