SHOEBOX PureTest V2.2 includes the following new features and enhancements.
Introducing an Additional Biological Sex Option
At SHOEBOX, we believe that inclusivity is the cornerstone of a thriving community, and we are dedicated to fostering an environment where everyone feels valued and acknowledged. In line with this commitment, we have expanded our biological sex options within the app to provide a more comprehensive representation of our diverse user base.
With the introduction of the “unspecified” biological sex option, we take a significant step towards acknowledging and respecting the uniqueness of each individual. This update complements the existing binary male and female choices..
The latest update to PureTest brings a highly anticipated feature that offers enhanced flexibility and convenience to our users. With this update, users now have the ability to log out of PureTest, even if there is unsynced data and seamlessly log back in as a different user to continue testing. Whether it’s within a clinical setting or a workplace environment, this feature allows for greater flexibility and efficiency in managing multiple users within the PureTest application.
It’s important to note that while you have the freedom to log out and switch users, any unsynced data will remain on the device until you log back in and complete the syncing process. This ensures that your data is securely stored and ready for synchronization ensuring integrity and completeness of the data.
Other notable improvements
1. Use initial audiogram as baseline to calculate shift in PT – If no baseline is marked the initial audiogram will be used to calculate shifts on PureTest.
2. Field length limits will be displayed when adding/editing patient demographics in PureTest.
3. Bugs Fixed:
- Reduced unnecessary sync calls to enhance performance
- Sync items no longer blocked by patient being deleted+recreated
- PT UI fixes around font sizes causing clipping