Is your sound booth an obstacle to seeing more patients or spending more time providing treatment? Consider SHOEBOX Audiometry – the first iPad audiometer with smart background noise and patient response monitoring. It is clinically validated to produce accurate results even when testing is performed outside of a booth. Offering all the power, accuracy, and advanced capabilities of traditional equipment but in a small, mobile form factor.
- Easy-to-use & clinically accurate – train support staff to administer automated hearing tests
- Accurate, even when used outside of a sound booth
- Offers complete control to operate in manual, assisted, or automated testing mode
- Includes advanced clinical capabilities
- Integrated secure, cloud-based archive and export of patient data and test results
“SHOEBOX has helped us relieve the bottleneck caused by having to wait for the sound booth. Now we can see, test, and provide services to more patients in a day.”
SHOEBOX has been clinically validated for use as a diagnostic audiometer, even when testing is performed outside of a sound booth. We have been included in various studies on the efficacy of tablet audiometry, conducted at some of the world’s leading institutions, including Mayo Clinic, McGill University, CHEO, and more.