A digital hearing care experience is integral to improving patient-centric care. It lets your patients play an active role in how they choose to interact with you and your services, and it maps closely to how they make many important life decisions.
- Improved patient experience: reach your audiences where and how they choose to interact with you
- Increased efficiency: digital transparency in testing helps to triage qualified patients, reduce errors, optimize processes, and streamline operations
- Expanded and grow business options: offer additional services both inside and outside of your clinic, increased awareness of hearing health,and fit and sell more devices to those who need them
- Multi-language screener to triage potential new patients to qualify for next steps
- Increases awareness of hearing health
- Motivates participant to take action
- Web-based audiometry with an intuitive user interface
- Adapts to consumer trends and innovates how care is provided
- Comprehensive diagnostic consultations
- State-of-the-art teleaudiology solution
- Conduct remote diagnostics in real-time
- Innovate the way care is provided
“SHOEBOX has made my clinic function more efficiently and has even helped me bring more patients into the clinic.”
Case Study: An ROI for Fitting and Selling Hearing Aids in the Field
Rogers Hearing Solutions -- with offices in Peabody, Marlborough, Tewksbury, and Winthrop MA as well as Portsmouth, NH – is an Audibel-affiliated hearing retail chain. They have been providing patients with high-quality hearing care for over 40 years, offering uniquely personalized services. Periodically, they expand their hearing testing services beyond the clinic, offering mobile testing where and when needed.
Case Study: Vision Care and Hearing Health: A Natural Partnership
Stadelmaier Optik AG acquired SHOEBOX QuickTest from Beyond Medical Solutions AG (GMS). They set the system up in their optical centers as a way of offering additional services to their clients. The service offers added value for their customers, but it also helps Stadelmaier generate additional revenue for their hearing center.
SHOEBOX has been clinically validated for use as a diagnostic audiometer, even when testing is performed outside of a sound booth. We have been included in various studies on the efficacy of tablet audiometry, conducted at some of the world’s leading institutions.