SHOEBOX LTD. Service Level Agreement
This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) outlines the service levels that SHOEBOX Ltd. provides to its customers for SHOEBOX services, including applicable hardware and software (collectively “Services”).
For the purposes of this SLA, (i) “Business Day” means a day other than a Saturday, Sunday, any public or statutory holiday in Ontario, Canada; and (ii) “SHOEBOX Business Hours” means 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on any Business Day.
SHOEBOX shall make reasonable commercial efforts to:
- Make the Services available twenty-four (24) hours per day, seven (7) days per week, with a target 99.9% monthly uptime outside of scheduled maintenance hours.
- Ensure that SHOEBOX Online can be viewed without modification in the Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based browser), and Google Chrome browsers. The current major version and the previous major version of these browsers will be supported.
- Ensure that the SHOEBOX Data Management Portal can be viewed without modification in the Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based browser) and Google Chrome browsers. The current major version and the previous major version of these browsers will be supported.
- Ensure that the SHOEBOX Audiometry and SHOEBOX QuickTest products can be used without modification in the current major version and the previous major version of iOS. Note that when new products are introduced, they may initially only be supported by the current major iOS release until a subsequent major iOS release is introduced.
- Ensure that SHOEBOX Audiometry and SHOEBOX QuickTest products are compatible with the iPads provided by SHOEBOX under the full subscription package. Should the customer use their own iPads, the list of compatible iPads is maintained here.
- Address material technical problems in accordance with the following escalation procedure tables. SHOEBOX will monitor the performance of the Services regularly to identify and correct technical problems.
- Provide an initial response from our Product Support team to a customer initiated ticket (via phone, email, or chat) within four (4) Business Hours.
The parties shall assign a priority code for each reported or otherwise detected problem in accordance with the following table:
Response and Resolution
During SHOEBOX Business Hours, SHOEBOX shall confirm by notification to Customer that it has assigned all necessary resources to the correction of each reported or otherwise detected problem within the following “Response Time” periods and shall use all commercially reasonable efforts to correct each reported or otherwise detected problem within the following “Resolution Time” periods:
Planned maintenance is usually conducted at 6:00 AM EST/3:00 AM PST on Tuesdays when required.
SHOEBOX provides data migration guidance for customers on an as-requested basis. Customers are entitled to an initial consultation with a data migration expert with their purchase of SHOEBOX Audiometry. Customers can schedule their consultation using an online booking system and will be asked to complete an online questionnaire to complete and submit in advance of the meeting. Data upload will be the responsibility of the customer after speaking with the SHOEBOX expert. Knowledge Base articles are available for reference in the SHOEBOX Help Centre on our website.
SHOEBOX also offers a paid service to handle the data formatting. Services levels are best effort, based on the complexity of the data and availability of the customer to provide clarification in regards to the data.
SHOEBOX Managed Services are contracted on a per customer basis and have their own service level agreement negotiated as part of the overall agreement.
Limitations of SLA
The SLA expressly excludes the following:
- Installation, configuration and technical support for customer equipment or operating systems including, but not limited to, customer purchased iPads
- Technical support, consultation, or problem resolution pertaining to software applications other than those supplied by SHOEBOX and described in this Agreement
- Resolution of problems resulting from negligence of the system user, which includes but is not limited to, incorrect data entry and the failure to use the software according to the instructions provided in the user guide
- Support for development (SDK, Web pages, etc.), integration and custom reports, whether developed by customer or any party other than SHOEBOX
- Use of the Software on an Operating Environment other than that for which such Software was designed, except as expressly prescribed in the user guide
- Maintenance and support for non-production environments and sandboxes
- Data migration
- Audiology services
Please contact email@example.com for more information regarding these fee-for-service offerings.