SHOEBOX DATA MANAGEMENT Version 3.4
In this release, we have added a new test completion report that shows the number of patients/employees that have been tested. These new features will streamline the reporting process and save the user time and effort.
- Highlights include:
- Patient test completion report that shows the number and names of the people tested. This function has the option to include or exclude incomplete tests as required.
- The user is now able to filter reports based on multiple projects allowing the user to create reports spanning various projects
- Users can now create summary reports allowing them quick access for follow up
- Administrators have visibility into which users have been assigned to which projects, allowing them to add, delete or update users from specific projects if required
Additional Features include:
- Users are able to increase organizational control through access to shared reports. They have the ability to share as well as revoke access as required.
- By eliminating the ability to create audiograms with no frequencies set, this will reduce the creation of bad data leading to quality analytics.
- Project tag is now used only for patients ensuring all audiograms are being considered even when a patient moves to a different project.
- Improved performance of the patient list page. Large organizations were experiencing long wait times for patient load pages
- 8kHz has been changed to an optional frequency (as per OSHA)
- The shift calculation setting has been moved to the new Program Rules page to alleviate clutter in the General Settings tab.
- Users can see audiograms that have been voided by a reviewer. This is indicated by a strikethrough of the audiogram
- Remove hearing status for speech and higher pitch, from patients page and summary report.
- If an organization industry is set to Occupational Health, the default program rules will be set to OSHA with age adjustment