We have made the following improvements to PureTest V1.3 & Data Management V3.14 to ensure compliance and workflow functionality:
- Improved transducer management: Ability to prevent the use of expired transducers while testing. This will reduce the risk of inaccurate results and further ensure program compliance.
- Language improvements: Able to remove the multi-language option from the workflow to cut down on test time.
- Biological verification baseline reset: Able to reset your baseline for bio-verification test prep activity as enabled by your administrator.
SHOEBOX Data Management Portal:
- Block testing with expired transducers: Ensures compliance within a Hearing Conservation Program by allowing administrators to prevent testing using expired transducers across their fleet.
Additional Data Management Portal Improvements:
- Room scan results available on PureTest audiogram
- Export PureTest results reports