In SHOEBOX Data Management V3.15 we have added the following improvements:
Automatic Shift Classification: Each time a new retest is logged, the automatic shift classification logic will compare the annual test results to the retest and state if a standard threshold shift was confirmed by retest or a new possible standard threshold shift was identified. The results are displayed in the patient history of the web portal.
[BETA] Shift Report CSV: The Hearing Conservation manager can now export a list of all employees tested this year who were identified to have recordable or non-recordable standard threshold shifts.
The new Shift Report includes:
- Employee Demographics: name, birth date, gender, facility, employee number, project, and employee status.
- Test Scheduling Info: initial/regular test date, retest due date, number of days remaining before the retest.
- Current STS Status: Recordable, Non-Recordable, No-STS
- Automatic Shift Classifications Results: stating if a retest confirmed or eliminated a shift or the shift is newly identified and therefore considered possible.
- Reviewer’s Clinical Shift Determination Results: stating if the shift was confirmed or reclassified by a reviewer, and reviewers reclassification notes. Note that these columns are only filled in when using SHOEBOX Audiology services.
- Due For Testing report summary will now show the total number of patients due for testing, when filtering by initial test, regular test and retests.
- The Outgoing Reports will be sent as expected when the user switches from a regular frequency interval to manual, then back.
- Updating portal settings will now be saved without requiring a page refresh