SHOEBOX Audiometry is changing how hearing conservation programs are delivered by simplifying the workflow. Our systems are easy-to-use, lightweight and portable, and are optimized for use outside of a sound booth.
- Easy-to-use – almost anyone can administer a diagnostic hearing test
- Clinically validated to produce accurate results
- Automated baseline shift detections
- Fast and scalable – run multiple systems simultaneously
- Can be used to help with OSHA and MSHA compliance and reporting requirements
- Import historic patient demographic and audiogram reports
- Integrated custom questionnaires
- Paperless data management
“Tablet audiometry makes it possible to detect, as early as possible and in very remote locations, shifts in a baseline audiogram. And we have trained local health workers to perform these diagnostic tests. Thanks SHOEBOX!”
In pursuit of our belief that everyone on the planet deserves good hearing health, and our commitment to customer satisfaction and product quality, SHOEBOX Inc. maintains an ISO 13485 quality management system certified by the British Standards Institute.
- is a Type 3 Screening Audiometer per ANSI/ASA S3.6-2010 and IEC 60645-1-2017
- algorithms comply with ISO 8253 Part 1: Pure-tone audiometry and bone conduction audiometry
- enables customers to comply with OSHA, MSHA, FRA, CSA, and other local regulations as part of their hearing conservation programs
- enables customers to comply with GDPR, HIPAA, PIPEDA and other privacy regulations
- is listed as a Class II medical device with US FDA
- is licensed as a Class II medical device with Health Canada
- is listed as a Class IIa medical device with Australian TGA
- is CE marked Class IIa in Europe under the Medical Device Directive (98/42/EEC)
Case Farms implemented SHOEBOX Audiometry to help them administer the occupational hearing conservation program at both their main plant and two off-site production facilities. They chose SHOEBOX for four key reasons: ease of use, improved workflow efficiencies, portability, and cost efficiency.
Mercy Hospital in Lebanon, Missouri is a 78-bed acute care medical facility. They offer a full range of services including Occupational Hearing Conservation programs for a number of local industries.
SHOEBOX has been clinically validated for use as a diagnostic audiometer, even when testing is performed outside of a sound booth. We have been included in various studies on the efficacy of tablet audiometry, conducted at some of the world’s leading institutions, including Mayo Clinic, McGill University, CHEO, and more.