Updated: July 3, 2018
This patch fixes a rare issue caused by loading an older automated test with missing configurations.
Updated: June 19, 2018
In Version 5.0 of SHOEBOX Audiometry, we have added:
- New patient game graphics and interactive prompts for improved viewing and usability
- Assisted mode testing feature which provides a new method of automated testing for evaluating hard-to-test patients
- More intelligence to the automated game with our Response and Environment Adaptive Control Technology (REACT™) that will ensure an even higher level of test accuracy.
- Speech Reception / Speech Detection Threshold (SRT/SDT) testing (SHOEBOX PRO only)
NOTE: we recommend always updating to the most recent iOS software. Version 5.0 is supported on iOS 10 and above.
In Version 2.6 of SHOEBOX Data Management we have added:
- A Billing page where your account billing details can be managed
For SHOEBOX Data Management PLUS users we have also:
- Added a Configuration page to customize report and display content
- Enhanced the Reports page for running and retrieving reports
- Added the ability to generate and export a batch file containing all summary reports for a group of patients
- Updated the Patient Summary report with an improved layout to support speech testing results
This patch fixes a bug caused by viewing an old audiogram with a newly installed transducer.
Updated: January 31, 2018
In V4.12 of SHOEBOX Audiometry we have added:
- Full translation of the automated test into Portuguese
- Additional translations of patient-facing screens (automated mode), bringing the total number of translations to 27
We have also made enhancements to SHOEBOX Data Management to improve filtering, reporting, and exporting data.